I do love me some Chipotle. Good thing it is super easy to make, and you can add more goodies to the bowl!
I made my version of Chipotle’s Chicken Burrito Bowl as follows:
- 1/2 cup chopped cooked chicken
- 1 red pepper, cut long and thin
- 1 small white onion, cut long and thin
- 1 large button mushroom, chopped
- 1/2 zucchini, sliced in spears
- 1-2 tsp Fronier Taco Seasoning
- 1 cup left-over cilantro-lime cauliflower rice
- Guacamole for topping
- Coconut oil for sauteeing
Sautee pepper, onion, mushroom, zucchini, and any other veggies in a few tablespoons coconut oil for 2 minutes. (FYI-Olive oil is not good for cooking with higher heat.) Add taco seasoning and cooked chicken, and sautee for a few more minutes. Veggies should still be slightly firm and not soggy. Spoon over warmed cilantro-lime cauliflower rice, (I make a large batch and eat it all week with different meals) top with guacamole, and enjoy!
Shared with : My Favorite Finds, Teach Me Tuesday, Titus 2sday, Simply Sensational Tuesday, Take it on Tuesday, Allergy-Free Wednesday, Whole Foods Wednesday, Women Living Well, Frugally Sustainable, Whimsy Wednesday, Healthy 2day Wednesday, Creative Thursday, Rural Thursday, Fit and Fabulous Friday, Eat Make Grow.