I’ve been saving up our toilet paper rolls and giving them to my son’s school or our church preschool to use for crafts as a way to reuse them. I found an easy craft to do with toilet paper rolls for Halloween.
- Paint a toilet paper roll orange.
- Once the paint has dried, cut the roll into 1/4 inch pieces.
- Put the circles inside of each other.
- You can glue them together to get it to stay, or put a hole through all of them and attach a string.
- Using green construction paper, glue a small “stem” to the top.